Congratulations to the over 500 participants who took part in the 2022 Beachside Dash, running or walking 10km, 5km and 2km, on Sunday, 11 September at Peter Depena Reserve at Dolls Point Beach. It was a cool morning, but we all soon warmed up with all the beachside cheer.
We raised over $76,000 from this year’s Dash!
Thank you to all our participants, volunteers, ambassadors and sponsors for supporting us and making the event such a great success.
We hope you loved the Dash as much as we did!
2km Dash start, © Lyndon Marceau / marceauphotography
Congratulations to our 2022 winners
First place winners of the 10km Dash – Eloise Wellings and Rory Darkins
- 1st Place – Rory Darkins 00:32:18
- 2nd Place – Jonathan Mclennan 00:33:42
- 3rd Place – Riley Kilham 00:34:46
- 1st Place – Eloise Wellings 00:32:31
- 2nd Place – Imogen Gribble 00:37:49
- 3rd Place – Audrey Hall 00:38:43
- 1st Place – Nathan Breen, 00:14:54
- 2nd Place – Christian Lotter, 00:16:31
- 3rd Place – Craig Alexander, 00:16:50
- 1st Place – Noni Cooper, 00:18:35
- 2nd Place – Claire Macpherson, 00:19:34
- 3rd Place – Jordan Green, 00:20:18
2km – overall
- 1st Place Male – Cohwyn Cubban-Keelan, 00:06:12
- 1st Place Female – Lilly Molachino, 00:07:08
2km Male Under 6
- 1st Place – Julian Karamy, 00:10:51
- 2nd Place – Ryan Neill, 00:11:12
- 3rd Place – Aston Williams, 00:11:33
Congratulations to our School Cup Challenge winner
Burraneer Bay Primary School have won a ‘behind-the-scenes guided tour of Sydney Airport for 60 students as winners of the 2022 School Cup Challenge. Congratulations to Burraneer Bay Primary School and your runners! We would like to shout out to previous cup winner, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, who came a very close second.
Congratulations to our Raffle winners
First place: Heather Perrin, winner of a VIP tour for up to four people at Sydney Airport.
Second place: Dianne Crawford, winner of a Ramsgate RSL $200 open voucher.
Third place: Julie Holdsworth, winner of a Sealevel Restaurant $200 dining voucher.
Fourth place: Jonathan Wellings, winner of a Harvey Norman $150 gift voucher.
Thank you to our generous raffle prize sponsors, Sydney Airport, Ramsgate RSL, Sealevel Restaurant and Harvey Norman, for donating the above prizes.
Thank you to our ambassadors
We would like to thank our amazing line-up of ambassadors for the 2022 Beachside Dash for their ongoing support of the Dash and SSMRF:
- Craig Alexander OAM
- Jason Nightingale
- Happy the Dragon
Beachside Dash Ambassadors Jason Nightingale and Craig Alexander OAM
Happy Dragon warming up with the 2km runners at the 2022 Beachside Dash, © Lyndon Marceau / marceauphotography
Thank you to our partners
We greatly appreciate the support of our partners in delivering the Beachside Dash.